One of the Air Cadets' iconic activities is flying. Over 2015, we were able to get several places at RAF Woodvale to do Air Experience Flying. This is where cadets go up with a qualified pilot, during which, cadets can learn how to fly or enhance their knowledge, as well as some amazing experiences like aerobatics! Corporal Pym went flying twice with the Air Cadets over the year, and he said:
"Flying is an incredible experience. Nothing beats the adrenaline of aerobatics! I went flying twice in 2015 and both times I learnt something new, had a great time and didn't want it to end!"
- Most Promising Cadet: Cadet E. Little.
- Male Sports Cadet of the Year (2nd Runners Up): Cadet Corporal Clifton and Cadet Greenwood H.
- Male Sports Cadet of the Year (Runner Up): Cadet Greenwood J.
- Male Sports Cadet of the Year: Cadet Corporal Sherrington.
- Female Sports Cadet of the Year (2nd Runner Up): Cadet Corporal Cookson.
- Female Sports Cadet of the Year (Runners Up): Cadet Holohan & Cadet Sherrington J.
- Female Sports Cadet of the Year: Cadet Corporal Markey.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the Poppy Appeal (Most Raised) (2014): Cadet Corporal Pym.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the Royal Air Force Association (Most Raised): Cadet Corporal Markey.
- The Derek Huyton Award for Outstanding Achievement: Cadet Flight Sergeant Brentley.
- Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) of the Year: Cadet Sergeant Ball.
- Cadet of the Year: Cadet Corporal Pym.